Being a client conscious firm, we bring forth a wide array of Single Spring Unbalanced Seal. This seal is widely installed in the water pumps, circulation pumps along with pumps for chemical processing. The offered seal find usage in light hydrocarbon, dirty media, petrochemicals and petroleum refinery. Compact design, durably constructed, high strength and easy installation are qualities of offered seal. Our Single Spring Unbalanced Seal can be purchased at a pocket friendly price.
- Wear resistance
- Durably constructed
- Dimensional accuracy
Ideal For :
Standard Style :
- Light hydrocarbon
- Dirty media
- Petroleum refinery
- General chemicals
Operating Limits :
- Face Materials : Dynamic Ring & Stationary Ring , Carbon, Ceramic (99.5%). Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Cast Steel & Which are Suitable For Fluid.
- Secondary Seal :
- U71 & B71 : Viton, EPDM, Silicon, Aflas, EPR, Kalrez, TCV.
- U76 & B76 : GFT, PTFE, FEP, Grafoil.
- Hardware : SS 316, SS 304, Hast - C, Monel, Alloy -20.
Seal Characteristics :
- Shaft Diameter : 12 mm to 100 mm & 0.5" to 4.0"
- Pressure : Unbalance 10 Bar (kg/cm 2 ) & B alance upto 35 bar(kg/cm 2
- Temperature : -60oc to 260oc
- Shaft Speed : Upto 6000 RPM According to Shaft Size & Pressure.
- Inside Mounted
- Single Acting
- Unbalanced & Balanced
- Independent Of Direction Of Rotation