External Mounted Reverse Balance Seal
Product Code : Series : B89R
We are instrumental in manufacturing, supplying and exporting the External Mounted Reverse Balance Seal. This seal is located outside the pump which makes it easy to checkout function and cleaning possibility. It can be easily operated on low barrier fluid pressure as this seal has reverse balance design. Our provided seal has clamp ring to eliminate slipping on the shaft. Also, this seal is designed by utilizing carbon, ceramic and other materials under the stern vigilance of diligent professionals. In addition, offered External Mounted Reverse Balance Seal is used for sealing purpose.
- Used in dairy, food processing and beverage industries
- Suitable for normal hygienic application
- Easy to install
- Face Materials:- (Dynamic Ring & Stationary Ring )Carbon, Ceramic (99.5%), Silicon Carbide,Tungsten Carb Chrome Cast Steel & Which Are Suitable For Fluid.
- Elastomer:- (Secondary Seal) PTFE, GFT, CFT, FEP, TCV, Viton, Silicon, NBR.
- Hardware :- SS 316, SS 304, Hast - C, Monel, Alloy -20.
- Shaft Diameter : 18 mm to 100 mm (0.5" to 4.0")
- Pressure : Vacuum.....5 Bar (kg/cm 2)
- Temperature : -45Â°c to 180Â°c
- Shaft Speed : Upto 6000 RPM According To Shaft Size & Pressure.
43, Nilkanth Estate, Opp. Police Station, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India