Backed by the rich experience of the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying optimum quality Dry Running Reverse Balance Seal. This seal is ideal to be used in chemical, corrosive, food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. It is available in customized sizes, shapes, dimensions, designs, thickness, finishes and other specifications as per the choices of our valued end customers. In addition to this, our offered Dry Running Reverse Balance Seal is known for its robust structure, fine finish and corrosion proof nature.
- Resistant to pressure and temperature
- Abrasion-resistant nature
- Made of stainless steel material
- Face Materials:- (Dynamic Ring & Stationary Ring )Carbon, Ceramic (99.5%), Silicon Carbide,Tungsten Carb Chrome Cast Steel & Which Are Suitable For Fluid.
- Elastomer:- (Secondary Seal) Viton, EPDM, Silicon, Aflas, PTFE, GFT, TCV & FEP, TTV, Kalrez.
- Hardware :- SS 316, SS 304, Hast - C, Monel, Alloy -20.
- General Light Chemicals
- Food Products
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Corrosive Chemicals
- Shaft Diameter : 20mm to 150mm (0.75" to 5.875")
- Pressure : 20 Bar (kg/cm 2)
- Temperature : 125Â°c (Maxi)
- Shaft Speed : Upto 6000 RPM According To Shaft Size & Pressure.
- Outside Mounted
- Single Acting
- Reverse Balanced
- Independent Of Direction Of Rotation
- Dry Running Type